Main idea: Boosting Metabolism taking into consideration the individual characteristics of each organism.
Main question: how to stimulate the metabolism in the body and thus losing weight.
Basic principle: eating just certain kind of food, in certain quantities at certain times of the day and everything is individual!
What you will get with this Program:
- Naturally regulates metabolism
- Achieve hormonal balance
- Accelerates metabolism
- Reduce weight
- Reduces cellulite and swelling
- Burn fat, preserve muscle
- Reduces appetite, increases energy
- Cleanse the liver
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Tones the whole body
- You will be healthier and more beautiful
- You will improve your eyesight
- You will have great skin
- You will look rejuvenated, fresh, relaxed and vibrant
Has a beneficial effect (including prevention) in a plurality of conditions and diseases such as:
- Overweight and uncontrollable appetite
- “Metabolic syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- “Cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Indigestion, bloating, heartburn
- Liver and biliary complaints
- Kidney complaints
- Endocrine and menopausal complaints
- Irregular and painful menstruation
- Osteoporosis, rheumatism, arthritis, gout
- Allergies and skin problems
- Trouble sleeping and snoring
- Depression, fatigue and lack of motivation
Important in the Diet:
Each person needs individual meal plan.
Insulin levels and blood sugar levels should be kept as low as possible, which creates a feeling of fullness for longer.
It is a blood test to determine which essential nutrients lacking in the body.
The program is constructed on the basis of the nutrients that your body just needs it.
Food in the metabolic balance is not selected based on calories, fat, protein and carbohydrates. The sole criterion for selection is the influence of certain foods on your hormonal system, so as to stimulate the healthy natural metabolism and insulin secretion.
Metabolic Balance is an individualized nutrition program for the regulation of metabolism and weight
This is not a diet but a healthy nutritional program according to the individual characteristics of your body.
In addition to complying specific individual diet, your body needs a metabolic training …
What is Metabolic Training:
Drill comprising structural and mixed classes, which are made with a short break between them so as to increase the metabolism rate during and after exercise (rapid metabolism = burning calories).
Let me introduce you to Scott Abel. Truly one of the smartest minds in the fitness world.
Scott has worked and trained NHL hockey players, Ms. Olympia, dozens of bodybuilding champions, and female fitness champions. He’s written articles for virtually every fitness magazine in the world.
Most programs want you to isolate your muscles, add more weight or do the same old played-out stuff. Why not introduce a new form of stimulation? M.E.T. solves that problem.